Wedding WallFlower




I had the pleasure of creating a one of a kind WallFlower for an amazing newlywed couple.

Brit & Andrew

Their wedding was like a sweet summer Tennessee kiss. It was quaint and intimate, rustic and full of wildflowers.



I decided to go with an ornate floral antique frame that had lots of charming character. I used 3 types of drying methods and left out the acrylic. 



Email me at: pepperdcomp@gmail.com to make someone's special day that much sweeter with a WallFlower of their own.

also

check out  my Etsy shop for the 2017 WallFlowers of Spring, Summer, and Fall


Comments

  1. Oh my, this is a beautiful piece of art! My friend who is getting married this month in one of the LA event venues loves to paint and I keep asking for a painting every year. She made one for my wedding day too and I still have it in my room. I wish I find something that nice for her too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog